Adjustments for Private Client Group Auto Policyholders
AIG Private Client Group is providing adjustments for its automobile policyholders in response to the impact of COVID-19 on certain driving patterns. Please note the following:
- Subject to regulatory review and approval where needed, AIG Private Client Group automobile policyholders across the U.S. can expect a 25% credit back from their auto premium accrued during the two-month period of March – April 2020.
- The same credit will apply to active Premier Client Solutions auto policyholders.
- The average credit per vehicle is $69. The average auto policy (including Premier Client Solutions) will receive a credit of $159.
- This adjustment applies to all regular-use autos but excludes collector cars and miscellaneous vehicles as defined in the policy.
- Savings will be returned via an account credit upon each policy’s renewal, applying to the next policy term. In some states, the premium credit may be applied sooner if required.
- If a policyholder is experiencing financial hardship and having trouble making premium payments, please contact our billing team for assistance: (888) 978-5371; email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact your business development manager.
Thank you for your continued partnership, particularly during this challenging time. We hope you and your families are staying safe and healthy.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Building on 100 years of experience, today AIG member companies provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, and other financial services to customers in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions. These diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter: @AIGinsurance | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig.
AIG is the marketing name for the worldwide property-casualty, life and retirement, and general insurance operations of American International Group, Inc. AIG Private Client Group is a division of the member companies of American International Group, Inc. For additional information, please visit our website at www.aig.com. All products and services are written or provided by subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group, Inc. Products or services may not be available in all countries, and coverage is subject to actual policy language. Non-insurance products and services may be provided by independent third parties. Certain property-casualty coverages may be provided by a surplus lines insurer. Surplus lines insurers do not generally participate in state guaranty funds, and insureds are therefore not protected by such funds.
Copyright 2020 American International Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
175 Water Street, New York, NY 10038